Prefer Kerala And Goa Honeymoon Packages To Have Memorable Romantic Trip
Goa is known to be the romantic and beautiful state in India which is visited by plenty of newly wedded couples and honeymooners from various parts of the world. The splendid state is situated along Konkan coast and it is blessed with amazing tourist attractions like scintillating and beautiful beaches, gothic churches, exotic wildlife parks & sanctuaries and many others. Goa ensures to make your honeymoon trip romantic and fun-filled. If you like to make your honeymoon trip to Goa memorable and luxurious then you can consider for goa honeymoon packages.
Celebrate Togetherness In Kerala
A honeymoon is an important event in your wedding life which helps you to celebrate and share your romance. Huge Indians travel to Kerala to seek relaxation, pleasure, and adventure after marriage. The extravagant beauty and cultural heritage seem to add blissful experience for the honeymooners. If you wish to celebrate togetherness after your marriage, then you can prefer Kerala honeymoon packages from any of the reliable tour operators.
Kerala is one among the few destinations which offer plenty of memorable experiences in a single trip. One can also participate in Ayurvedic massage in order to revitalize your soul, mind, and body. Furthermore, you can also enjoy taking pleasuring from green surroundings, explore diverse wildlife and visit hill stations.
How Can You Reach Goa?
If you are planning a honeymoon trip to Goa then you can reach the destination through road, flight and train. It is connected with major international cities and domestic cities. The railway stations are connected with Mumbai and other parts of the major country. You can prefer for best means of transport according to your comfort and convenience.
Places Of Interest In Goa
- Baga Beach: Baga is known to be the famous beaches in the location of northern Goa. It is highly noted for its watering holes, nightlife, eateries, flea market, sand, and sun. Baga Beach is famous for shopping paradise and it has an assortment of stalls and shacks ranging from bags, goodies, jewelry, treats, and handicrafts to clothes.
- Fort Aguada: The magnificent fort perched over the Candolim beach is known to be the finest architectural marvel of the 17th century. This fort is the great place to discover while you tend to visit the Sinquerium or Candolim Beaches. It is the best way to spend your hot afternoon. It was constructed by Portuguese and provides splendid views of Arabian Sea.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: This waterfall is situated on the border of Goa-Karnataka and it is the most important sightseeing places. This waterfall provides milky white waters from the multi-tiered fall from an altitude of 310m.
Places Of Interest In Kerala
- Munnar: It is the must-see tourist destination for the honeymoon couples. Nested within the lush greeneries, you are sure to indulge in adventurous activities like camping and trekking. These famous hill stations comprise of 8000 miles of tea plants.
- Wayanad: It is known as “God’s own country”. Being the greenest location of Kerala, many people walk through the splendid environs of the place. The scenic beauty of the city is combined with striking adventures which are the favorite choice among tourists.
Therefore, regain your soul and heart with positive energy by visiting the above-mentioned places. By visiting Kerala and Goa, you are sure to carry sweet memories which cherish forever.